DVD's & CD's
Items 25-32 of 46
- Forging Solutions IV, Joinery DVD Har-lev, Amit$39.00
Joining metal to metal...for function or for decoration. Amit Har-lev takes you step by step in Joinery Techniques , through a wide range of creative as well as functional joinery techniques that can be applied to your next project.
Making and working with rivets...
Joining flat bars...
Working with wedges....and much more!
Total Run Time: 1 hr. 20 min. with quick and easy menu access to all lessons.Learn More
- Forging Solutios V, Tools & Techniques DVD Har-lev, Amit$39.00
Tools & Techniques with Amit Har-lev Forging Solutions vol.5
Having the right tools for the job and knowing how to get the most out of them. This two disk set is packed with detailed, in-depth insights into the process of making your own anvil tools...and then using them for maximum productivity.
~Making a shoulder...
~Making & using a cone...
Bonus features include: safely tips - working with a striker
Total Run Time: 2 hrs. 30 min. w/ Bonus Features with quick and easy menu access to all lessons
- Gods of Fire DVD Payton, Lee C.$30.00
GODS OF FIRE: The Art of the Modern Blacksmith is a documentary DVD by Lee C. Payton hosted by Skeeter Prather who said, "Everything that is made, or has been made...can be traced backwards to a blacksmith shop somewhere in history." It features 7 exclusive DVD bonus features including the short film, "Alphonso Jennings Makes a Basket."
Running time: Approx. 61 minutes.Learn More
- Heat Treating DVD Cashen, Kevin R.$25.00
American Bladesmith Society's, Mastersmith, Kevin R. Cashen presents us with valuable information on "Heat Treating."
The chapters include:
1. Discussing "Quenching Fluids"
2. Forged Blade Heat Treating (HT)
3. Hamon HT Line & Clay Technique
4. Shrouded Coal Forge HT Technique
5. "Snap" Temper & Blade Elasticity
6. "Second" 1095 HT & Normalizing Blades
7. Metallurgy Concepts "Chalk Talk"
8. Tempering HOW & WHY; and Questions
Mid-America Bladsmithing Symposium & Knife Show August 26 - 29, 2010Learn More
- Hot Tips for the Blacksmith DVD Lockhart, Doug$24.00
In his 32 years as a full-time Artist Blacksmith, Doug Lockhart has been committed to the preservation of the blacksmithing trade. In this second episode of The Lockhart Series of Industrial Videos for Beginner to Intermediate Blacksmiths, he cover the basics of: * Making Hearts * Drawing Out * * * * Making Leaves * Forge Welding
Plus a bonus demonstration of the world famous STICKY WELDLearn More